Fire Pit Installation in Waukee, West Des Moines, Urbandale & Nearby Locations in Iowa
We can install natural gas, wood, and propane-burning fire pits.
Fire pits are a great way to bring your outdoor living space to the next level and keep you warm during chilly nights. Here at Brilliant Borders Landscaping, we offer our fire pit installation service to do just that. We can create a custom design from scratch or use a kit build for your fire pit. You can also choose from our various material options, including blocks, limestone, and boulders. We can install natural gas, wood, or propane-burning fire pits, depending on your personal preferences.
We offer our fire pit installation service to homes and businesses in Waukee, West Des Moines, Urbandale, and the nearby areas in Iowa. Call us at (515) 664-6205 to sign up today!
We Offer Custom Designs & Kit Builds for Our Fire Pit Installation Service
Our top priority is your satisfaction, and we want to make sure you get a fire pit you’ll absolutely love. For that reason, we offer both custom designs and kit builds for our fire pit installation service. If you have an idea in mind, we can help bring it to life with a custom design from scratch to create a unique feature that satisfies your aesthetic preferences. If you’re not sure where to start, we can help! Our kit options offer various pre-built structures, and you can pick which is best for your outdoor space.
We can build both round and square fire pits.
What materials can we use to build your fire pit?
We offer several different kinds of materials to build your fire pit, all of which are durable and beautiful. Some of our high-quality materials include the following:
- Blocks: Block materials will give your fire pit a traditional look and also ensure it withstands the test of time.
- Limestone: Limestone usually comes in a lighter tan or gray color and offers different textures, sizes, and shapes to create an interesting look for your fire pit.
- Boulders: If you want a unique look for your fire pit, boulders are a great option! Boulders are natural rocks that come in different sizes and shapes to create a rustic appearance.
We Offer Natural Gas, Wood & Propane-Burning Fire Pits
Here at Brilliant Borders Landscaping, we can install a natural gas, wood, or propane-burning fire pit on your property. All of them have specific qualities that will enhance your outdoor living space, and you can choose which best suits your preferences. While you can't go wrong with either of them, here are a few differences to consider:
- Natural gas-burning fire pits are easy to turn on and off, require very little cleanup or maintenance, and don’t emit smoke.
- Wood-burning fire pits provide a traditional campfire feel and smoky aroma, offer a more hands-on experience, and are great for cooking snacks.
- Propane-burning fire pits are low-maintenance and can be turned on and off with a switch, plus can be moved around to different parts of your property. However, you'll need to replace the propane tank whenever it runs out of fuel.
Call us today to sign up for our fire pit installation service!
If you're looking to enhance your outdoor living space, a fire pit is a fantastic idea! At Brilliant Borders Landscaping, we can install a custom or pre-made fire pit on your property made to fit your aesthetic preferences. We've been serving the local community for 19 years, so you know you're in good hands when you sign up with us.
We offer our fire pit installation service to residential and commercial properties in Waukee, West Des Moines, Urbandale, and the surrounding locations in Iowa. Call us today at (515) 664-6205 to schedule our fire pit installation service!